Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What to say?

Things have been quiet here on the ole blog.

Most things going on have been too private to write about. Lots of people have lots of problems. I suppose there is nothing new in that. I must be a good listener.

I haven't taken many pictures lately. Perhaps I just need to keep my camera close by so I can take more pictures. Photos are inspiring- a jumping off place for a story of some sort.

I really had to dig to find a photo to post today. This is what Gloria and I do when one of her older brothers is using our very noisy grain mill.

Tomorrow, I'll do better. It is Wednesday, though, so there is no telling what will happen.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

At least you are still alive. ;-) You must have a "whisper" mill. LOL! I have one and it whispers just like a jet engine.

VoiceInTheWilderness said...

Hee hee! "Like a jet engine"....