Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Trip Homeward

Gloria and Elijah with Uncle Jake

We visited my hometown last week. We didn't get to see all the family, but we did get to have an extended visit with my younger brother and his family. The first night we had dinner together, and then they came to our hotel room for a couple of hours. Jake will get down on the floor and crawl around with the kids, which they LOVE. See that maniacal grin on Gloria's face? She was having a great time. The next day, while Scott worked (the reason for our trip there), the kids and I stayed with my sister-in-law and her two adorable sons. It was a lot of fun, and hopefully it won't be long til we see them again.

We also visited with my parents for the first time in over 2 years. Gloria didn't remember them at all, so she was a little shy. It was good to see the grandparents again.

No comments: