Sunday, July 20, 2008

Five days and four nights later...

Each night during our service we had teens want to sing, do puppet shows, and act out skits. This night, these four young ladies sang "Give Me Jesus" with Scott.


The transition from youth camp to normal life is much more difficult than I imagined it would be. I can't adequately describe camp to you. It was awesome to be used of God, and to be used in so many ways that I did not expect to be....


I would love to share some of the things that happened. Right now I don't feel like I can do justice to the things I witnessed and was a part of. Perhaps I will share those things later as God gives me the words to do so.



For today, I just want to say that we're back. God is faithful. He hears the prayers of His people. He unites people for the cause of Christ. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

No comments: