Friday, January 25, 2008

Pondering the Possibilities.....

There have been times in my life when I have been inexplicably driven to action. Last year when we were getting rid of all the clutter in our lives was one of those times. Months before the BIG change, Scott and I both began gathering things around the house to get rid of. We did it compulsively. It started with a couple of things and soon encompassed the entire garage full of junk. On the day of our yardsale, Scott kept on bringing out more stuff that I never thought I would see him let go of. We had no idea what was coming. I am feeling it again...


We have been compulsively cleaning and reorganizing the house. We've been establishing routines that help to maintain order. We've been firm and consistent in disciplining the children. Order is necessary for change to be well received. We expect change. We know that God once again has something for us to do that we never thought we would do. The Lord has poured out blessing after blessing upon our family. We are so very excited about his calling.


Yes, I am being vague. These things should be shared with family before we divulge it on a public blog. At this time, there are so many uncertainties that it would be impossible to put into words what we are expecting.


Oh, and "Roy Rogers" now lives at my house. He has an admirer, too.

1 comment:

Ron and Ginny said...

Hmmmm... The "M" word keeps coming to my mind.

By the way, Roy Rogers looks very dapper and his admirer is obviously smitten. ;-)