Saturday, September 1, 2007

Date Night Movie


Hubby really should have done some research before plunking down his $1 at the discount DVD bin for last night's movie. Orson Welles' The Trial was perhaps the most bizarre movie I've ever seen. I'll admit I was mildly amused for the first 15 minutes with the police interrogation. About 30 minutes into the movie, I turned to Scott and asked, "Did J_____ recommend this movie?" Scott and I decided a couple of years back that we would not take J's movie recommedations- as a matter of fact, they would be avoided at all costs. This movie seemed to fit his style, so I was surprised to find out it was not one of his choices. "We should give it to him," I suggested.

1 comment:

Tish said...

Congratulations! There's an award waiting for you on my blog. :)