Thursday, June 7, 2007

Blog filler

My mind is swirling with ideas of things to write about. Trouble is, I can't seem to put it all together coherently. I've been reading Rules For Holy Living by William Law. My children have been arguing constantly, mostly about the band they have formed. The bass player has quit a couple of times already. The lead vocalist is shrieking, "IIIII get to sit on the stool!!".

So to save you from my chaotic mind right now, I am posting the lyrics to a song. Originally I was going to post the lyrics from Blank Page by Shaun Groves... don't know why, other than it seemed to fit the mood. I was unable to obtain those lyrics, so here is a different one. Same artist, different song.

Your Renown
(ISAIAH 26:8)

On this journey home
I will walk Your road
I will not turn 'round
For another

Make my pathway straight
Into heaven's gates
I will not turn 'round
For another

Lord, it's Your renown
Your eternal fame
That I live for now
It's Your name
It's Your name
For Your name

In my heart I'm sure
I'm completely Yours
I will not bow down
For another

Trade my selfishness
For Your holiness
I will not bow down
For another

Lord, it's Your renown
Your eternal fame
That I live for now
It's Your name
It's Your name
For Your name

When my sun goes down
And the dark surrounds
I will not cry out
For another

No comments: