Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Ferocious Beast


She's not really ferocious, although she was a little protective of this bone at first. I'll be the first to say that I am not a dog person. I would never choose to own a dog. I tried a couple of times because the children really wanted a dog, but it did not work out. This dog, however, has worked her way into my heart. She sometimes follows so closely that I step on her. She has taken to jumping in my car when I am loading the kids up to go somewhere. She sits protectively beside my 2 year old daughter when she is sitting on a small bicycle in her grandma's front yard. The first thing she does upon entering my mother-in-law's house is check all of the bedrooms for my children. She has even won over Scott, who will feed her from his plate when no one is looking. We will miss her when we buy our house, and I think the feeling will be mutual.

1 comment:

Tish said...

Awwww, she is adorable! And my - what a bone!!

As you know, I'm definitely a dog person! I love most animals, but especially dogs. Their love and devotion to their human friends is absolutely amazing!